Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lyndell's second alphabet


Hello from Canberra Australia where we seem to be having, if not Winter at least Autumn. The weather has not been at all like the summer we are used to.

I have made a start on my alphabet. I can only plead a very busy time at work for my not being any further ahead than this. Still, it is a start. And I have some idea of where I am going with it.

I have been very impressed with all the posts so far - great work. It is lovely being a part of this community.

I seem to have posted this to A letter a week 2011 as well. Oh well.....

Lyndell










3 comments:

  1. so nice, I love ! seems illuminated. Look forward to see your B !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to incorporate dots - I love the winding vines (and the letter's pretty gorgeous too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a good start Lyndell. What a lovely 'A'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!