Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Here are my final letters in the 2nd alphabet. I have yet to put them into a book. Thanks Fiona for organizing A.L.A.W. I have so enjoyed the process, it has opened up new creative channels within my art practice and I especially appreciated all the encouraging, positive comments. I wish all of you a happy, healthy and creative 2013. I would love to take part again this year and  look forward to getting to know you a little better and to see what amazing alphabets you will create in the year ahead.


One of my New Year resolutions is to try and spend more time at my art and just have fun making and creating in whatever form that takes. Having a focus such as A.L.A.W. is so helpful as I work much better towards deadlines and goals. So here's to a PRODUCTIVE 2013.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the intricacies & details of your second alphabet as much as the first... 'Y' is my favorite of this group, but each one captures my imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Lisa I love the Y, but the X is so beautifully written, and the stitches in W so inviting...they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!